martes, 14 de marzo de 2017

DIALOGUE (GETTING INFORMATION)

A: Customer                                Situation 1 (Guitar Lessons)                                      B: Secretary


B: Hello, can I help you?
A: Yes, I'd like some information about guitar lessons please.
B: Ok. How old are you?
A: I'm 12.
B. Ok, the class for your age is twice times a week, on Tuesday and Thursday.
A: Ok, but, what time do the guitar lessons start?
B: At five o'clock and the class finishes at six o'clock.
A: How much does it cost?
B: The class cost $75 a moth.
A: Ok, thanks, bye.

                                                          Situation 2 (Art Classes)


B: Hello, can I help you?
A: Yes. I'd like some information about art classes.
B: Ok. Do you come alone or with a friend?
A: I come with a friend.
B: Ok. the class is twice times a week, on Sunday and Wednesday.
A: What time do the art classes start?
B: At half past six and the class finishes at eigth o'clock.
A: How much does it cost?
B: The class costs $60 a month, tell him. (His friend)
A: Thanks. Let me think about it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario